Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Adventure Trail with Media to Bromo, nrabas bareng Kawasaki Surapita Unitrans dan Media
- #MVK25 going 25, HBD Top Gun!!
- Yamaha Mio M3 pun dapat warna baru, modern elegan, untuk hadang Honda New Beat 2020?
- Yamaha Fino warna baru 2020, lebih segar!
- Yamaha RD500, 30 tahun “terlupakan” di gudang!!
- Yamaha New NMax, kapan sih ready di dealer?
- Rumor: Kawasaki ZX-25R bakalan sudah rilis Mei 2020??
- Kawasaki W175TR, varian termurah W175, namun paling keren!
- Besok Surapita Unitrans bakalan ada product launch, W175TR??
- HRC Thanks Day 2019, jadi ajang perpisahan dengan Lorenzo
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com