Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Catat, 19 Mei 2019 bakalan ada Ngabuburace bareng MPM Honda dan COINS di Sirkuit GBT
- Cornering Day Komunitas Honda CBR bareng COINS di sirkuit GBT, dapat ilmu dan pengalaman plus teman baru!
- Rendering Yamaha NMax 2020 ala MotoBlast, bakalan kaya gini nih nantinya!
- Galang Hendra raih pole position di WorldSSP300 Assen, alhamdulillah!!
- Terkuak, Yamaha NMax 2020, desain ala XMax!!
- Harga motor sport 250-400cc OTR Jakarta April 2019
- Deklarasi Komunitas Honda Big Bike Jawa Timur
- Lorenzo alami kejadian aneh di Termas de Rio Hondo, apes tenan!!
- Kunjungi Booth Yamaha di GIIAS Surabaya Auto Show 2019 dan dapatkan Helm gratis!!
- MotoGP Argentina:Marquez menang jauh, Rossi (makin) tua-tua keladi!
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com