Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
- Pandemi masih berlangsung, Yamaha Jatim ajak Virtual Turing
- Ngobras Yamaha Friends: Visual Identity penting biar jualan laris manis!
- Oli terbaiķ rekomendasi Yamaha Jatim, efeknya mesin panjang umur
- Fitur Yamaha All New NMax paling canggih di kelasnya!
- Launching All New PCX160, MPM Jatim optimis bisa perkuat posisi di kelas 150cc
- All New Honda PCX Virtual Launching, ada voucher belanja jutaan rupiah lho!!
- Yamaha Jatim sosialisasi Keselamatan Berkendara untuk para pelajar
- 5 keunggulan Maxi Yamaha 155cc dibanding Honda PCX160 versi Yamaha
- Only on February 2021, Yamaha Love Sale via Tokopedia tanpa DP!
- Ngobras Live Yamaha Friends, pilih inves atau cari dulu bareng Dennis
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com