Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
- Fazzio Fashion Week Cosplay Festival Season 2, serunya ga abis-abis!!
- Selamat di perjalanan dimulai dari ganti minyak rem secara rutin
- Kopdar Hybrid Honda ADV Indonesia di MPM Riders Café Surabaya
- MPM Honda Jatim Berikan Layanan Service Kunjung Konsumen Disabilitas di gelaran Hapelnas 2022
- (no title)
- Sorry….bukan ZX-4R pemirsa, tapi New Ninja ZX-25R yang dirilis!!
- Tips merawat CVT motor matic
- bLU cRU fun off road by Yamaha STSJ banyak manfaatnya
- Ngobras Yamaha Friends, sisa Lumpur Lapindo!!
- Yamaha All New NMAX 155 Connected ABS itu canggih!!
Join 1,622 other followers
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com