Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Fitur dan harga Yamaha GEAR 125, Honda BeAT wajib waspada!
- Yamaha Gear 125, amunisi baru Yamaha di akhir 2020
- Yamaha bakal rilis matic baru lagi nih?
- Yamaha rilis varian baru All New NMax 155 Connected
- MPM Honda rilis All New Scoopy, berubah total, fitur makin lengkap!
- Yamaha Jatim gelar Maxi Weekend di Malang
- Yamaha WR155R, cucok buat pemula motor trail lho…
- Pingin tau cara bikin podcast? Join Ngobras Yamaha Jatim bareng Mizter Popo today!
- Hari Pahlawan, Yamaha Jatim kasih diskon spesial 10.11
- Pemenang acara Generasi 125 Mlaku-mlaku, Yamaha FreeGo Pasti Irit
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com