Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Yamaha XSR155, hari ini launching di Thailand, Indonesia kapan?
- Beli oli Yamalube, bisa nonton gratis MotoGP Sepang, mau??
- Aksesoris terbaru Lexi, Cover front fork, murah namun fungsional
- Independence Night Run BYMS 2019 Sidoarjo, peserta capai 1000 orang!
- Marquez menangi MotoGP Brno, raih rekor lagi!!
- Pole ke 58 Marquez, samai rekor pole Doohan!!
- Spyshot Yamaha New NMax, berasa liat XMax!
- Kalau ngaku BONEK PERSEBAYA kudu melu lelang Honda PCX150 iki Cak!!!
- Honda Genio dirilis MPM, isi celah kosong antara Beat dan Scoopy
- PT MPM rilis Honda ADV150 di Jatim, harga mulai 34,7 juta!
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com