Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Honda Genio, retro matic Honda 17 jutaan launching hari ini!!
- Honda BeAt Street dapat update corak baru, makin ekspresif!
- Halal bi Halal Blogger with MPM Distributor, diiringi deru pesawat!
- Rider Yamaha tersenyum lebar di Barcelona, rider Honda berjuang keras!
- Quartararo tetap tampil impresif di Free Practice MotoGP Catalunya, akankah juara?
- Yamaha R6 Special Livery 20 years anniversary, back to 99!
- Mampir ke Bale Santai Honda, nyaman n bikin lelah hilang, santai doeloe….
- #Repsol50Aniversario, perayaan 50 tahun Repsol di kancah motorsport dunia
- Yamaha Avenue 125, perpaduan FreeGo dan Lexi
- Mampir ke Posko mudik Yamah selfie, upload, Raih hadiahnya!
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com