Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Ultah ke 40, Rossi bakal pesta besar!
- Yamaha – Grab, kolaborasi saling menguntungkan nih!
- Mau ke Vietnam gratis? Ikutan kompetisi Vlog Altama ajah!!
- Servis gratis kolaborasi Tekiro Tools – ITS Surabaya, tarik minat ratusan kendaraan di Surabaya!
- Lexi be My Valentine, spesial dari STSJ buat kamu!
- Kawasaki lagi benar-benar edan, Ninja 250 gress didiskon gede-gedean!!
- Suzuki Ecstar MotoGP 2019 bersama duo rider muda, Alex Rins dan Joan Mir
- Semakin Di Depan, kembali sponsori Tim PATA Yamaha WorldSBK di 2019
- Rossi dan Vinalés rilis Yamaha MT15 dan MX King
- First showing Kawasaki Ninja 250 Fi Smart Key, Three Keys to enter The Ninja World!
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com