Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
GIIAS Surabaya Autoshow 2018
- Honda lagi iseng, posisi riding motor sport bisa jadi touring bike dalam sekejap!
- Honda CBR250RR 2020 bakal ada update minor,apa saja sih?!
- Yamaha rilis R125 livery Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP 2019, Indonesia kapan?
- Kenapa Yamaha cepat saat kualifikasi tapi loyo saat race MotoGP?
- Fabio Quartararo, rookie pemecah rekor pole position termuda!
- Yamaha Indonesia rilis warna baru R15 , aura racing kental terasa!
- Bikin Jingle buat si Lexi, hadiahnya bikin ngiler!!
- Honda adakan CRF Day – East Java Expedition Seri 1, esidi jalur medium-hard!!
- Kartinian Bareng Honda, sekaligus dapat tips perawatan motor dari MPM Motor
- Catat, 19 Mei 2019 bakalan ada Ngabuburace bareng MPM Honda dan COINS di Sirkuit GBT
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com