Mazbro n mbaksis, this weekend the Repsol Honda Team heads to Spain for the GP of Catalunya, known for the incredible atmosphere and support the home fans give their Spanish riders.
One of the most modern and well-appointed circuits in Europe, Catalunya is located in the hills just 12km north of Barcelona. Its 4.7km long track features a blend of eight right-hand turns and five lefts. Championship leader Marc Marquez – who has won every race this season from pole –
has enjoyed podium finishes here in the past four years and will be looking to continue his incredible run so far this season, although he admits the track layout isn’t one of his favourites. He currently lies 1st in the standings with 150 points.
The Montmelò track is a favourite for teammate Dani Pedrosa who has a fantastic record here having won in all classes with a total of nine podiums, and holds the circuit record (1’42.358, the fastest race lap in 2008 on his way to victory). Dani, who is hoping his arm will have healed further after the recent surgery, is 3rd in the Championship standings with 96 points, just one point behind 2nd place Rossi.
After Sunday’s GP, the team will remain at the Montmelò circuit for a one day test on Monday.
- Hari Kartini 21 April 2021, Yamaha Jatim beri diskon 20% khusus Wanita!
- Pemenang MAXI Virtual Touring kategori Mileage asal Surabaya, Pak Ganjar yang bukan Gubernur Jateng!
- Punya Yamaha Aerox? Ayo ikutan #WeAreAeroxSociety Photo Competition
- Bulan Ramadhan datang, Yamaha kasih Promo Service, asyeeekk!!
- Honda Rebel warna baru, tambah ganteng ae!!
- Mager tapi kudu servis motor Yamaha, pake SKY ajah sambil rebahan dirumah!
- Suspensi dan rem depan Honda All New CBR150R juara!!
- Ngelus Honda All New CBR150R, muirip pol!!
- Haus touring, duet Argo – Ryo pakai All New NMax ke destinasi wisata Jatim
- Ngobras, explore tempat horor, sendirian!!
- Follow motorrio on WordPress.com